Walk with us and make an eternal difference!
The Informed Choices of Iowa City Medical Clinic “Walk for LIFE”
is coming up on May 5th, 2012.
Registration begins @ 8:30 am – the Walk Starts @ 9:00 am – and Ends @ 10:00 am
We are anticipating a phenomenal event!
We’ve made it easy for you!
- 3 Walk locations to choose from – Iowa City, Kent Park, Lake McBride.
- This is a WALK … not a protest and not an athletic event – So everyone can participate!
- A 2 mile route that you can walk, run, bike, stroll a baby, skateboard, or crawl!
- We collect the money from your sponsors so you don’t have to.
- A great new t-shirt for all who raise $250.00 in sponsor pledges.
- You can have your own fund-easy web page by clicking here.
- AND if you can’t walk that day, you can still participate.
Informed Choices of Iowa City Medical Clinic was started by Informed Choice of Iowa and opened in the summer of 2009.
89% of Women who are abortion minded and see their baby on our ultrasound choose LIFE!!
Informed Choices has ministered Christ centered free medical care to over 400 women and men since it opened. We have shared abstinence and the pro-life message that “every LIFE is beautiful” with over 7,000 youth. More than 250 people have made a profession of faith or a rededication to Christ and 123 babies have been saved to date.
And that is just in Iowa City.
Informed Choice of Iowa has also helped to bring several pregnancy medical clinics with ultrasound to the state of Iowa.
We are working to eliminate the ‘need’ for abortion in Iowa.
Informed Choices needs volunteers and financial support to continue our Medical Services and expand our Abstinence Programs. Informed Choices is a Christ centered ministry offering women and men love, hope, and compassion by sharing the Gospel in Word and Deed.
There are lots of ways to spend a Saturday morning
sleep in …
go out to breakfast …
watch cartoons …
GET THE WHOLE FAMILY INVOLVED – and make a difference – for LIFE!
Mark your calendar for May 5th
and be apart of the Informed Choices Walk for LIFE.
You are invited to take a stand with the body of Christ and take part in the Walk for LIFE!!
It is easy… only two miles…everyone can do that!
Small time commitment…only 1 1/2 hours on Saturday.
The Walk sites are…..
- City Park, Iowa City
- Kent Park, Oxford
- Lake Macbride State Park, Solon
will make fund-raising for Informed Choices as easy as a walk in the park.